Most of these beads are available in different and exotic looks; they are given special and interesting fancy finishes that will astonish you by all means. Druk glass, Aurora Borelis, etc. are few types of fancy finishes you can find in these beads. Here are few details about these different finishing of beads.
· Druk Glass Beads: These are the perfectly rounded beads and in most cases optically polished.
· Lamp work beads: These are available in different colors and shapes. There are several different shapes and strands you can find in this set of beads genre.
· Dichoric Glass beads: This genre of beads is also available in different shapes, sizes and colors.
· Crackle Beads: These beads are also available in different shapes and colors. These are beads that give a crackle effect and can make your jewelry a masterpiece.
· Czech beads: These are the very finest beads when it’s finished with a pearl with it. It gives you a rich and elegant look. They are also available in different colors and sizes.
The main reasons these beads are available in different shapes is because glass becomes molten when heated to certain temperatures. This helps the artisans to mold and convert them in to any shapes they need. It is done while holding glass over a flame and shaping it and creating layers. These can give several shapes and texture to the beads such as dots, bumps, sparkly feathering, raised decorations, or even you can find a glass bead inside another. These are all the creations of the artisans who play and create out of molten glass. They can even bring in rainbow colors or add any color to the beads.
Apart from glass beads, you have the glass pearls, cane glass beads and art glass beads. Glass pearls are a wonderful piece of material which will add a lot of elegance to the finished product. These can also be added with embroidery pattern, imagine pearls of different size and exotic looks in you jewelry.