Hi, guys. Do you like beads? Or what kind of bead do you like best? Today I will show you a pretty bracelet made by several different kinds of beads. You can follow this tutorial even if you are a green hand. So have a nice try!
Materials needed in making easy bracelet with different kinds of beads:
8mm Clear Faceted Gemstone Beads
8mm Orange Faceted Beads
4mm Golden Round Beads
12mm Round Lampwork Beads
6mm Matte Glass Pearl Beads
Tibetan Style Toggle & Tbar
Golden Twisted Chain
Needle Nose Plier
Round Nose Plier
Step1: make the first gemstone beaded part
1st, slide fourteen 8mm clear faceted gemstone onto fourteen headpins.
2nd, trim off the chain with suitable length and add fourteen beaded parts to this chain one by one.
Step 2: make the rest beaded part of the bracelet
1st, slide a 4mm gold round bead, an 8mm orange faceted bead and a 4mm gold round bead onto a gold eyepin in order. And make a loop at the other end. Then make the same beaded pattern. Then add this two beaded patterns to the twisted gold chain.
2nd, slide a 4mm gold round bead, a 6mm matte glass pearl bead and a 4mm gold round bead onto a eyepin in order and make another same beaded pattern with the same steps. And make loops at the ends of eyepins.
3rd, slide a 4mm round bead, a 12mm lampwork bead and a 4mm round bead in order onto a eypin, then make a simple loop.
4th, add the 12mm lampwork bead to the left side, and add two 6mm pearl beaded parts on the two ends of the chain.
5th, slide two round beads onto an eyepin and add a Tibetan style Tbar, then add this part to the left side of the left 6mm matte glass pearl bead pattern. And add a flower Tibetan style Toggle to the right side by a jump ring.
6th, connect the two ends of parts.
Then this bracelet is finished!
Do you like this beaded bracelet? Actually, it is very simple and you have to make many beaded dangles then connect them together. Now, do you plan to make one for yourself? See you next time!
Happy Tuesday dear friends, I believe necklaces are indispensible among girls’ stash. So today I am going to share you some great necklaces for you. Let’s appreciate them together~
1. Brass Wedding Necklaces with RhinestoneWow, how sparkling it is! I think this kind of chocker necklace is very elegant when put on brides. If the bride doesn’t wear a necklace, it would be a little tedious or lack of something. What allures me most is the rhinestones beads which are so charming. If you wear such a necklace under the sun, it looks more shinning.
2. Fashion Shell Bib Statement Necklaces with CCB Acrylic BeadsHow do you like this bib necklace guys? I love the shells used very much, they are so cute! And their surfaces are so sleek. It must be very cozy to wear such cute necklace. Besides, the Tibetan silver spacer beads are a part that can’t be ignored! Shells match Tibetan beads sounds a little weird. However, that’s what looks special. Do you think so?
3. Handmade Iron Wire Bead Lariat NecklacesSimple but exquisite, right? I fell in love with it at first sight. Its pendant like a cotton ball, quite adorable! This one suits both dress and shirts. I believe you will be very girly if you wear it, just try it, bunnies~
4. Non-Magnetic Hematite Necklace with Iron FindingsHey guys, this is the first time for me to introduce non-magnetic necklace to you, because it’s so nice! I think its pendant is so special, it just like cut off a piece at the middle and then embed a non-magnetic bead, what a creative idea about jewelry making
How do you think about today’s necklace shared? Even though they are different styles, they all are pretty stunning, right? Hope you love it and wish you a nice day~
As we all know, fashion runs a long course since human come into beings, and earrings play an important role in it. Do you love turquoise beaded earrings? I believe you must do! Today I am going to share a tutorial to make a pair of turquoise drop earrings, and you can make it within only 5 steps!
Materials needed: turquoise gemstone beads, eyepin, aluminum wire and earring hooks.
4. Connect the other end of eyepin with the upper part of oval hoop, by making a loop.
5. Add an earring hook with the earring dangle and repeat to make the other one.
Now, your beautiful turquoise drop earrings are finished quickly. It’s very interesting, right? If yes, take action now!
Beaded bangle bracelets are always hot among the public especially for the girls. And now the wire bangle bracelets become a new fashion. You can do personalized bangle bracelet you like after seeing this tutorial at home.
Things needed to make personalized beaded bangle bracelet:
Firstly, cut two long aluminum wires with the same length, and then loop at ends of the two wires.
Secondly, wrap the suitable brass wire around one aluminum bangle for several times and slide four faceted acrylic beads onto, and then wrap the brass wire around another brass wire.
Thirdly, repeat the second step until it reaches your ideal beads.to get your desired beads.
Finally, make the bangle into an open circle shape.
The personalized pink beaded bangle bracelet has been finished. All you need to do is sliding the beads on and wrap it onto the bangle base! So simple, right? Why not start to try it and enjoy the process by yourself?
Hello guys, so hot these days, right? Sometimes I don’t know what necklace to wear when I went to beach. So I started to collect the information about summer necklaces. Here are 3 charming summer pendant necklaces I have collected these days, which are super match to beach and hot days, and I love them very much, hope you like them, too.
Shell beach necklace
Have this shell necklace reminded you of beach? Pearl beads are the main materials of this necklace. Shell adds much fresh beauty to the necklace, it will be rather monotonous without the pearl beads.
Textured pendant necklace
I love this blue so much!! It seems like that the color is as pure as the sea. Copper jump ring, copper chain, jewelry clasps, such jewelry making supplies are easy to get while the combination of them could be a surprise. This kind of necklace is perfect for the beach bum.
Glass bottle necklace
I fall in love with this kind of pendant necklace the first time I saw it. Sand filled the bottle with shell, which make the necklace so dazzling and eye-catching. Even I’m not on the beach, the bottle can make me feel like that I’m personally on the scene. Can you resist the temptation of such a gorgeous necklace? The answer of mine is definite ”no”.
As gifts to friends, those kind of necklaces will help you catch their heart with the fabulous designs and summer flavor. What do you think of those 3 summer pendant necklaces? Which do you like best? Personally speaking, I myself like the last one best. Your opinion is highly appreciated! If you know other beautiful summer beach necklaces, welcome to share with me. :-D
Summer is coming, I often go to beach and have picked many puka shells. They look so beautiful that I think making a puka shell necklace by them is a good idea. And I made some white shell necklaces recently, which is so brilliant. So next part I will tell you how to make a beautiful puka sea shell necklace.
jewelry making supplies for the puka shell necklace:
Nikky is a fashion blogger who loves and shares latest trends on Beads Jewelry and Accessories
My Favorite Stores